Nicole and I would like to thank you for helping to plan an absolutely incredible and memorable experience for our trip to Italy! Your plans and wealth of information helped for us to enjoy a well-organized and full calendar of activities. We have already strongly recommended your services to friends and family upon our return. And we will be back ourselves one day in the not so distant future we hope.
Here is some feedback…
Positives / Highlights:
- The welcome package and cell phone were a great warm welcome
- The hotel you selected for us in Venice, Rome, and Naples were OUTSTANDING ! Strongly recommend those hotels for any traveling guests
- The restaurant recommendations were very useful. Although often very hard to find each one. They were all fantastic and we looked forward to trying as many as possible
- All the drivers and tour guides were excellent and professional
- Being able to contact you was extremely helpful and saved us a few times. That’s something you don’t get booking on your own. And we valued that very much
- The step by step instructions for each day was great to have!
- Path to Gods was a highlight of the trip and we’re very very thankful that you put it on the itinerary and included very detailed steps on how to get there. It was certainly a bit confusing to get up there, but your instructions helped a great deal
Things That Can Improve the Experience:
- Really the only thing we were disappointed with the most was the hotel selection in Sorrento. The hotel was very old (particularly the room). The hotel was in an excellent location and it was very nice to spend a day down at the sea – so it did check those boxes off quiet well. But being in the room itself was not an enjoyable experience.
- If we were to book the experience again I think we would have insisted on staying in Positano. We probably spent the most time there and enjoyed it.
- Our night at Music on the Rocks was slightly disappointing. On a Sunday night there was not much of a party going on at all, very few people that night. We still loved the bar and would’ve liked to go on a more eventful night.
Overall it was an unforgettable trip and we thank you for your large role in helping it become a reality. Thanks again and we hope that one day in the not so distant future we are speaking again planning the next trip !
Matt & Nicole”
Matthew and Nicole Aquino (Hoboken ,NJ) – May 2016