We had a magical trip whande attribute so much of that experience to you and your team. Everything was executed without a single flaw!
- We loved the access and preciseness/punctuality of all of our guides/drivers etc. impeccable! Bravo!
- One of our favorite experiences aside from all of the guided tours was the cooking class–it was amazing!
- We did not have to worry about a single thing on the trip which made it albeit jammed packed one of the most non-stress trips ever
- All of the accommodations were lovely– we really enjoyed each and everyone of the properties
Minor feedback but none of this took away from our experience:
- The vineyard tour was a bit disappointing. Having toured other vineyards I was really hoping for a deep dive into how the wine is made–vines, soil, water, temperature the alchemy of all of it. The tour barely touched on these things and the vineyard was not that nice to be honest I think there are better options in that region. The lunch was also a bit underwhelming. We felt like that rushed through a tour to get us to the table to sell us wine. Which I do understand is their purpose but it just wasn’t what we expected.
- Our driver from Naples to Positano while he was accommodating with a change in the schedule (we had decided not to go for lunch and to bump up the Pompei tour). He was a little abrasive and to be honest we were praying not to have him on the return trip back to Naples from Positano. Thankfully we did not and that driver and all others were outstanding!
Richard Bond – (Houston – TX) – May 2023