I am thrilled to be able to give feedback. If we had to rate the services provided out of 10, I would certainly choose a rating of 11 out of 10.
What we liked the most:
- Seamless transfers. In an unfamiliar place on vacation, transportation is something I worry about the most, even in the US. Every transfer was on time, professional and comfortable. I did not have to worry at all about our transportation. Thank you!!!
- Personal tours. We felt like we were walking around with a friend who was simply showing us a place they loved. We asked so many questions and I loved the unique sights we wouldn’t have seen had we done a larger tour or simply tried to see the sights on our own.
- WhatsApp communication. It made me feel secure to know I could reach out for assistance at any time and I utilized it on days where we needed a small change of plans.
What could be improved:
The only thing I can think of is small, but would have been nice to be prepared for. The day we left Chianti for Rome, we stopped in Orvieto for lunch. It was the Sunday of Orvieto in Fiore, which we were not aware of. We walked to the cathedral where the event took place at noon that day and were surprised by the huge crowd. We enjoyed watching it, but I wish we had known prior to see the whole event. I also wish we had known to make reservations for lunch as it was very crowded.
Things that particularly impressed me:
- The cooking class in Florence was a highlight of the whole trip. Going to the market and learning how to cook an Italian meal in someone’s home is something I will never forget. We felt so welcomed.
- The Vespa tour in Rome. Our guide showed us sights we simply wouldn’t have found by foot and we kept cool in the heat as we rode around on the Vespas. We stopped for un caffe e un cannolo in a very residential area and watched Romans live their normal lives. It made a very large city feel like a more personal experience.
- Response times from Barbara and Andrea on WhatsApp. They are so quick to respond and assist me
Thank you Matteo! I am hoping we will be back to visit Italy again and we will certainly be repeat customers if so.
Laura Sulfridge (Arab – AL) – May/June 2022